In order to properly treat orthopedic conditions, attention must be paid to every detail. Because of this, our visits are always one-on-one and patients normally see the same therapist every time they come in. A thorough evaluation is performed in order to develop a care plan. Our therapists are trained to reassess at every visit and modify the treatment accordingly.
Common Orthopedic Conditions Treated:
- Pre- and Post-Orthopedic Surgery
- Commonly Seen: Rotator Cuff Repairs, Labral Repairs, ACL Reconstruction, Knee/Hip Arthroscopy, Meniscal Repairs
- Joint Replacements
- Muscles Sprains and Strains
- Overuse Injuries Including Tendinitis, Bursitis, and Rotator Cuff Injuries
- Carpal Tunnel
- Post-Fracture weakness
- Neck Pain, Headaches, and Whiplash
- Generalized Weakness
- Plantar Faciitis
- Foot and Ankle Pain
Many techniques require time and individual attention. Because ETC allows for one-on-on care treatment is not dictated by time constraints. Our therapists have extensive continuing education in evaluation and treatment techniques for orthopedic and spine conditions. Their continuing education allows us to have as our priority the highest quality of care possible.